|OPEN THE BOOK, OPEN THE MIND: Call for abstracts
The conference organizers invite proposals for individual presentations, and also for complete panels of three presentations on a unifying topic. Each 90-minute session will feature three papers of up to 20 minutes, providing time for substantive discussion with audience members.
All proposals are due November 30, 2006.
How to submit proposals for individual papers
1. Prepare an abstract of your presentation, approximately 250 to 300 words long, in English. Copy and paste the abstract into the Abstract Template provided in the “Upload Attachment” section of this webpage.
2. In the “Abstract Submission Form” and “Add Co-Authors” sections, fill in author information, including e-mail address.
3. Following the “Upload Attachment” section instructions, upload your abstract.
4. Under “Presentation Options” identify any audio-visual needs. Also, please include a brief biographical notice. If you seek graduate student or independent scholar travel-funding support, request it at the end of the biographical notice. (Such support is limited.)
5. You should receive an email confirmation immediately following the submission of your abstract. If you do not receive such confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Following review, proposers will be told the outcome by February 1, 2007.
7. Note that participants must be members of SHARP at the time of the conference and also must register for the conference.
How to submit proposals for panels
The panel chair should file a single proposal for the entire panel, following the procedures outlined above. Identify the chair as the Primary Author and each additional presenter as a Co-Author. Begin the abstract document with an explanation of the panel as a whole, and then provide abstracts for each proposed paper. Please limit each abstract to 300 words.
Accepted abstracts will be made available to registrants online before the conference begins.
|SHARP 2007 Minnesota: Open the Book, Open the Mind
We're sorry, but we are not taking submissions at this time.